Tech News: Tired of Losing Your Keys, Wallet, or Phone? Get TrackBravo




What is TrackR?

TrackR is the simplest way to find lost and misplaced belongings.
Join thousands who are now connected to the things they value most.
Order a TrackR today and never lose anything again.


How it Works

Tired of losing your keys, wallet, or phone? Attach the coin-sized TrackR bravo to any item - then use the TrackR app to locate it in seconds. Quickly ring a missing item around the home or be notified before leaving things behind. 
Lost your phone? Press the button on your TrackR device to ring your missing phone, Even on Silent Mode! 
TrackR's Crowd GPS Network even updates you of your item’s latest location on a map! 

The Details

Diameter: 31mm
Thickness: 3.5mm
Battery: Replaceable CR1620 battery that lasts up to 1 year.
Battery Type: User replaceable CR1620 battery that lasts up to 1 year depending on usage. Free replacement batteries for life, just pay postage.
Device Ringer Volume: Up to 92dB
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
Range: Bluetooth Range 100 feet. Crowd GPS tracks worldwide.
Device Compatibility:
Watch the video below to learn more!





ORDER NOW

Read details here from the official website

Share this:

6 comments :

  1. Nowadays, tracking your mobile phone has become very popular internet service. For the last two days, I was looking for the best one, which I will use permanently. My friend recommended me to try this one https://www.hoverwatch.com/track-phone-location. I hope you will like it too.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Safety is the most important. I have installed the keylogger http://copy9.com/phone-tracker/ if my smartphone be stolen I can track him. And I think privacy must be protected by law cuz, everyone has a right to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand what exactly is it? Is this like breloque or an app for a phone? If it's an app then I think it's not very useful with only one feature GPS tracking, I know apps that allow you to track more useful things apart from the GPS tracking. I use this one for example http://smstrackers.com/ .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful device. Now I know how it works! It's also advisable to you to visit https://my-custom-essays.com/ because it's really trustful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful device Such kind of help is offered to find your essay http://a4essay.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's really useful thing! I'm always loosing my phone.
    But for such needs we can always use cell phone tracking apps. Click here for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to check Street Of Naija Talk. Your comments helps us improve

Propellerads
 
Copyright © STONT MEDIA . | by Djflow